Bert Ross is the president of Bert RossHR a Talent Development and Leadership Development firm located in the Columbia SC Metro area. Bert has more than 30 Years’ experience in working with varied organizations and non-profits.
Bert’s experience encompasses a wide variety of talent development and human resource expertise. Bert is equipped to handle the many functions of Talent Development for your organization. Some of the common requests under the broad HR categories include executive coaching for senior leaders, team coaching, facilitating employee training, staff recruitment, and on-boarding.
Bert has assisted organizations and companies of varies sizes and non-profits across North America in leading and managing their most valuable resource “their People”.Bert has helped leaders and organizations gain a greater understanding in developing leaders and teams.
Bert’s extensive training and experience includes 30 plus years in helping rganizations engage others in executing their organizational strategies.
Bert holds a BS in Education from Columbia International University, a Masters of Human Resource Development from Clemson University and a Masters of Arts in Organizational and Leadership Management from Trinity Bible College and Theological Seminary.
Bert is certified as a Human Resource professional by the national Human Resources Certification Institute. Bert holds multiple certifications in HR specializations, executive coaching, leadership and organizational management from the Society of Human Resource Management, American Society for Training and Development and the Center for Creative Leadership. Bert is a Channel Partner with the Ken Blanchard Company and is certified to facilitate Situational Leadership and Leading People Through Change.
Bert has coached executives from thirty-seven states and three different countries. He taught Situational Leadership over one hundred times with Senior leaders and front-line leaders. He has over 35 years experience in facilitating teams and organizations in using DISC to help teams improve their communication, Strategic planning, Conflict management and Leadership Develop and Coaching.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- BS in Education, Columbia International University
- Masters in Human Resource Development, Clemson University
- Master’s in Management and Leadership, Trinity Theological Seminary
- Certified in 360 Bench Mark Assessments
- Certified in DiSC
- Qualified in Effective Facilitation Skills
- Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Situational Leadership
- Certified Leading People Through Change
- National and Local Member of Society of Human Resource Management
- National and Local Member of American Society for Training and Development
- National Member of International Society of Performance Improvement